We have a great opportunity for a Senior Strategic Procurement Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for leading strategic procurement initiatives and providing project management support to enhance the overall supply chain performance across the organisation.
Our client offers a variety of services, as well as a premium approach to patient care through its modern facilities and cutting-edge technologies. Their team of healthcare professionals will attend to your healthcare needs, ensuring a seamless end-to-end journey as patients are at the heart of everything they do.
The Senior Strategic Procurement Manager will lead all procurement activities related to strategic sourcing, as well as drive and execute sourcing strategies across multiple channels, including market research, commercial negotiations, and contract management.
- Must be familiar with the purchasing procedures of medium to large Healthcare companies, building new hospitals, and procuring healthcare equipment.
- Managing relationships with key suppliers, third-party logistics providers, business partners and customers to ensure that the organization gets the best possible products and services at a competitive price point.
- Manage tender processes and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, including the use of e-tendering systems and other tools.
- Developing and implementing supplier quality standards and process improvements that reduce costs while maintaining or enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Leading cross-functional teams in identifying opportunities for streamlining processes that improve operational efficiency and customer service overseeing the procurement of medical supplies, instruments, and pharmaceuticals.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or supply chain management required; master's degree preferred.
- Health care equipment purchasing and inventory management experience; or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in an operational role required.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels within the organization and across business units.
- Arabic speaker.