Our client is always on the lookout for talented Senior Scientists in Process Chemistry who share their passion for designing innovative and scalable routes to API If you have got a strong synthetic organic chemistry background, we'd love to hear from you.
You'll work primarily in the laboratory, designing and developing novel synthetic routes to pharmaceutical APIs and implementing those processes at a kilogram scale in the company’s state-of-the-art pilot plant facility.
The team is made up of the most talented scientists and engineers in the industry, who have developed a reputation for their dedication to scientific excellence. The company is always looking to push the boundaries of the field, delivering solutions that were once thought unsolvable.
- Performed experiments and interpreted results of experiments to contribute to the chemistry project
- Provide support to the Director of Process Development and other scientists on projects related to new chemical processes and products.
- Assist in developing new chemical processes or products using existing or new technologies.
- Assist in developing product specifications for existing or new products.
- Conduct laboratory experiments as required to support product development activities.
- Perform experimental work on existing or new products as required by research projects or product development activities.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements for safety, environmental protection, health, and safety regulations as necessary for all activities within the company's scope of activity.
- PhD or post-doc in the field of Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- At least two years of experience in a laboratory setting, and the ability to perform a wide range of synthetic chemistry reactions and techniques
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Competitive salary, a generous benefits package, performance-based bonus, excellent training, and development
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance, including optical and dental cover
- Employer pension contribution
Interested candidates may apply or CVs directly to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.