Aspire Life Science is in partnership with a multinational pharmaceutical company that’s looking to hire a Sales Lead (KSA) for Hospital Products.
This role has to contribute to the definition and implementation of the sales strategy while representing the company in the market and driving the team towards growth and success.
Location: Riyadh, KSA with local and international travel involved.
- Prepare, implement and review sales operating plans which identify likely revenue and number growth in accordance with business plans
- Achieve all sales, financial and customer targets in line with the business and personal objectives through managing the sales team on a daily basis.
- Coach, develop, motivate, support and lead the sales team while acting as a role model and supporting company values
- Constantly look for ways to improve the sales force efficiency while implementing tools to manage its performance
- Build long-term relationships with existing and new customers while keeping them fully informed about products & therapies
- Co-operate closely with Marketing, Sales Support and Customer Service in order to reach full customer satisfaction & the set targets
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master degree preferred (Pharma, Biomedical Engr., Life Science, Commercial, Medical)
- Relevant experience working in sales within Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be strategic thinker, results-oriented, customer focused, with a serious commitment to excellence.