We are looking to hire a Billing Business Analyst, to be located in the UAE but with frequent travel to Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing billing solutions for our clients, analysing, and reporting data, and working closely with other internal teams to ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
Our client offers a variety of services, as well as a premium approach to patient care through its modern facilities and cutting-edge technologies. Their team of healthcare professionals will attend to your healthcare needs, ensuring a seamless end-to-end journey as patients are at the heart of everything they do.
This position will be responsible for the analysis of the company’s billing and payment systems. This includes analysing customer billing needs, processing and analysing payment information, maintaining, and updating billing records, monitoring, and analysing financial reports, and assisting other departments as needed.
- Work with the business unit owners to understand their needs and deliver solutions that meet them.
- Provide accurate, timely and actionable intelligence related to billing performance by analysing data from various sources and providing insights on possible issues to help improve overall billing performance.
- Use analytical skills to identify trends in billing performance and recommend solutions for improving these trends.
- Take ownership of the entire lifecycle of a specific project from initiation to completion of the project, including defining requirements, developing implementation plans, conducting test runs, implementing changes, and documenting lessons learned.
- Strong understanding of business processes related to billing
- Previous experience in implementing ERP solutions. Multi-site implementation is preferred but not required
- Desirable to have knowledge and experience in documenting requirements related to KSA insurance (including NPHIES)
- Working with CCHI
- Ability to conduct market research and generate reports
- Experience with SQL databases and scripting languages
- Proficiency in relational database management systems.