We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Human Resources Manager with Regional HR Management experience (preferably across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa), with our client, a global pharma/skincare company, based in Dubai, UAE.
The role reports to the Head of Human Resources – META and the successful candidate will be responsible for business partnering with commercial/functional teams and ensuring implementation of the HR Management programs in alignment with the HR Head.
An integral part of the role consists of supporting HR Projects, HR transformation across META, reviewing, and updating HR policies, and processes, delivering compliance and efficiency, and implementing with excellence.
The role is to additionally oversee full HR operations with HR specialists and audit payroll and upgrade as needed.
We would welcome the opportunity to connect and provide further details if you feel this is the right role for you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline, MBA preferred
- Fluency in English essential
- Arabic or Turkish as an additional language is preferred
- A Minimum of 7-10 years of experience as a Business Partner/ HR Manager in a fast-paced multinational, preferably pharmaceutical setting is required
- In addition to Middle East, South Africa and/or Turkey HR experience is an added advantage
- Rewards experience, working with Mercer, WTW or understanding of total rewards is essential
- HR consultancy/projects experience in a fast paced, dynamic setting is a definite advantage
- Excellent with Systems, Workday experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (including Excel and PowerPoint).
- High level of personal accountability and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strategic and analytical capabilities, ability to deal with ambiguity and capability to lead change
- Strong team player who can motivate others on the team.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable employment and labor laws, Federal and Local.
- Knowledge of Human Resource administration and management, HRIS functions as well as excellent knowledge and application of communications and interpersonal skills.
- Requires independent judgment to assess, innovate, improve and develop human resource programs, policy and procedures to aid in the administration of a diverse workforce.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support HR Head with HR transformation across META and its implementation in a timely manner and with excellence.
- Support critical HR Projects implementation under guidance of HR Head across the region META as per timelines.
- Responsible for headcount tracking, preparing HC budget files, TA process tracking on approvals etc.
- Performance management cycle administration, reviewing compensation & benefits for all levels on a regular basis/once a year etc.
- Ensuring full utilization of Workday, ensuring data sanctity at all times and working closely with COEs on all centralized processes.
- Responsible for hire-to-retire, employee life cycle process for all MET employees (including smooth handover to GENPACT).
- Working hand in hand with TA and Rewards COEs to close positions and levelling matters.
- Provide support and consultation to all Company employees on HR related matters, while focusing on strategic and operational HR activities.
- Establish and maintain potential relationships with all stakeholders within and outside the organizations.
- Keeping with country labour law and implementing on a timely basis.