We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Human Resources Generalist with our client, a global medical devices developer and manufacturer.
The role reports to the Senior HR Manager and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing value-added HR support to the Senior HR Manager and onsite management team in the day-to-day management of HR operations.
We would welcome the opportunity to connect and provide further details if you feel this is the right role for you!
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant vocational training experience/qualification with additional qualification specializing in an HR function e.g., payroll, etc.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of professional experience in employee relations and/or recruitment
- Sound knowledge of employment / social security and tax law, as well as collective bargaining agreements
- Team player with entrepreneurial flair, hands-on mentality and proactive, result-oriented / structured / solution-oriented and accurate work ethics
- Solid knowledge of the latest HR trends and the ability to translate these into structures and processes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent in the English language (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, and HRIS systems such as payroll, time management systems, reporting, etc.
- Working knowledge of Fairsail advantageous
- Responsible, reliable, initiative
- Demonstrate social competence and strong communication skills
- Balanced and well-rounded individual with a positive attitude
- Experience in generating monthly HRIS reports on labour turnover, starters, leavers, sickness, absenteeism, etc.
- Solid numerical and analytical skills
- Generalist knowledge and experience of HR processes, develop and optimise such processes in a growing company
- Service oriented with a high customer focus
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide value added HR support to Senior HR Manager and onsite management team in the day-to-day management of HR operations.
- Supporting the Senior HR Manager in the development or further development of a modern and employee-oriented HR department.
- Operational HR administration: preparation of employment contracts, supplementary agreements, changes to contracts, references and certificates, processing and handling of inquiries and notifications, etc. (classic HR work with all administrative HR tasks)
- First point of contact for line management, employees and works council in all questions concerning HR administration.
- Proactively support and administer the delivery and embedding of HR Processes to sustain process stability.
- Driving strategic business topics i.e., implementation and further development of HR processes, retirement policies, manpower planning, welfare programs, etc.
- Act as a change agent to execute Change Management initiatives i.e., establish / facilitate positive and modern workplace culture.
- Manage the full function recruitment process i.e., advertising, interviews, offers, inductions, exit interviews and processing leavers.
- Acts as a performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management practices across the business.
- Works closely with the Senior HR Manager in identifying talent and key roles within the organization and designing programmes for talent development.
- Act as a super user for the HR online systems such as ATOSS (time and attendance system), Fairsail (HR master data management system) and any new systems that are being implemented
- Management of personnel records and HR master data
- Support the payroll administration, handling of inquiries in relation to social security and tax issues, interface to external payroll provider
- Co-ordination and support of apprenticeship / vocational training programmes