We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Digital Lead with our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization.
The role reports into the Commercial Head – Consumer & OTC Marketing and the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications, learning and digital content that support the objectives of the client’s brands.
This includes, but is not limited to, web content, search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO).
We would welcome the opportunity to connect and provide further details if you feel this is the right role for you!
- Degree or Diploma in either Digital Marketing, Multi-Media or Communications.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role with a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Extensive experience and technical understanding across a wide range of digital marketing disciplines – including media, social, web, mobile, search, content, eCRM and data management
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication methods
- Knowledge of web design
- Experience with content management
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving / time management skills
- Understand measurement & evaluation (M&E) in order to prove Return on Investment (ROI) on campaigns.
- Proven experience developing successful campaigns
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including copy writing that is free of grammar and punctuation errors.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships at all organisation levels.
- Proven ability to work on numerous projects concurrently while achieving results and meeting deadlines
- Ability to develop comprehensive plans to critically analyse the results of the Digital Marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Create, execute, optimize and maintain all digital marketing efforts including social media, email campaigns, and other online mechanisms in line with go-to-market strategies.
- Create digital opportunities for new and existing brands and find digital routes to market for these brands in line with commercial objectives
- Track impact of digital campaigns and channel effectiveness in line with route to market objectives
- Technically and operationally raise awareness of the company’s product information by increasing brand traffic to influence decision making on brands being top of mind.
- Create lead generating Digital Marketing campaigns based on customer insights such as the Buyer Journey for Business Units.
- Achieve measurable results and establish an online presence
- Responsible for all aspects of the Pharma Business Units, Digital Marketing in support of the business objectives and priorities.
- Test and optimize new and innovative ways to digitally reach the organization’s external audiences.
- Manage the execution of all Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Develop insightful, creative and effective strategies and tactics to ensure an effective online presence consistent with brand guidelines.
- Lead Digital Marketing and communication strategies that build/contribute to brand awareness to increase customer engagement as well as sales.
- Together with the Brand Management team, analyze usage trends to improve and/or add functionality to the digital channels
- Investigate new technology and enhancements to increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience.
- Develop, monitor and maintain e-Learning platforms
- Regular reviews and assessments to monitor and improve digital platform
Work with the Communications Lead and management team to provide communications support in line with the company’s communication’s frameworks and strategies by:
- Providing communications advice and support to the Communications Lead and management team
- Developing internal communications strategy and communications calendar in line with key business imperatives.
- Put measurements in place to test effectiveness of communication programmes and host annual communications audit.
- Manage the media library and updating of company information and company product information