We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Administration Officer that exists within our Client’s Legal and Credit Department.
Our client is a leading retail organization with branches across South Africa and abroad.
We would welcome the opportunity to connect and provide further details if you feel this is the right role for you!
- Matric/ Grade 12
- High-Level Diploma or Certification in Logistics, Distribution or Transport Economics
- B. Com Degree in Business Economics / Accounting/ Transport Economics/ Logistics would be preferred
- Key Responsibilities will include:
- Communicate SOH reports and remediation of Out of Stocks and low days of stock over with the Demand Planning team.
- Monitor stock received in a quarantine status and ensure time-critical Operations release post-release notification being received.
Admin Officer (Legal and Credit Dept)
General duties will include:
- Liaising with attorneys for CIPC searches as well as with the banks for Bank Codes for new members (Status of their account)
- Drafting and sending out of ALL Supplier notices (e.g: Account on hold, New Member, Deleted Member, Change of Brand etc.)
- Giving Credit limits for members on SAP, Hotkey and online orders – Maintaining order limits for the whole country
- Arranging travel as well as booking transport and accommodation.
- Preparing memos, correspondence, spreadsheets, letters, presentations and reports
- Liaising with attorneys for drafting of Notarial Bonds and other legal documents as security.
- Updating all documents & files on the system & financial institutes (e.g. Allan Gray / Santam etc.) for Bank Guarantees & Cession on Policies as security.
- Following up on all Bond Registrations, transfers and cancellations.
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems
- Organising and servicing meetings.